Finally, we figured out what it is called, a Bluetooth Headmask
If you have been coming over to the blog for a hot minute you have probably seen that we like a couple of things… a lot! One is tech, the other is a good sleep. So we did an article about how to sleep well even if you stare at screens all day ( a great one, so check it out if you want!)
Then we wrote about a head set that would help you sleep. But we were calling them Bluetooth headphones, but they weren’t really. They were held in a band, and could cover your eyes if you wanted. But you could also use them on a jog, if you had them higher on your head. But again we thought it was close to a headband in that case. We struggled for a while, and ended on the Bluetooth Headband review, which still didn’t really do it for us… so we spent a week and finally felt that a Bluetooth Sleep Mask was probably the closest thing to the truth as possible. so with that out of the way let’s get right into it:
At long last, an intro to our Bluetooth Headmask review!
If you’re looking for a way to get a good night’s sleep, you may want to consider a bluetooth sleep mask. In this article we will talk about how a bluetooth headmask is different ( and better) than a bluetooth headset or earphones. While they might be similar there are a couple different things that make them so much better!
Differences between a bluetooth headmask and bluetooth headphones
Unlike bluetooth headphones, a bluetooth sleep mask is specifically designed to be worn while you sleep. Here’s a look at the benefits of a bluetooth sleep mask and how it can help you get a better night’s sleep. One of the main benefits of a bluetooth sleep mask is that it blocks out light. If you’re trying to sleep during the day or in a bright room, the mask can help you get the darkness you need to fall asleep.
The mask also blocks out any noise that might be keeping you awake, making it ideal for use in a noisy environment. Another benefit of the bluetooth sleep mask is that it’s very comfortable to wear. The mask is made from a soft, comfortable material that won’t irritate your skin. The straps are adjustable, so you can get a perfect fit. And, the mask is lightweight, so you won’t even know you’re wearing it.
Benefits of a Bluetooth Sleep Mask
Here’s why we think a bluetooth sleepmask is something you should own to help you sleep better:
1. They’re super comfortable Most bluetooth sleepmasks are made from soft, breathable fabric that won’t irritate your skin or make you feel claustrophobic. They’re also designed to contour to your face, so you won’t have to worry about them slipping off in the middle of the night.
2. They block out light If you’re sensitive to light, or if you just prefer complete darkness when you’re trying to sleep, then a bluetooth sleepmask is a great option for you. They’ll block out all incoming light, so you can enjoy a dark, peaceful environment that’s conducive to sleep.
3. They have built-in speakers One of the best features of bluetooth sleepmasks is that they have built-in speakers, so you can listen to calming music, white noise, or even guided meditation without disturbing your partner. There are also some masks that come with built-in microphones, so you can take hands-free calls if you need to.
4. They’re great for travel If you’re a frequent traveller, then a bluetooth sleepmask is a must-have accessory. They’ll help you get some rest on long flights or car journeys, and they’re also great for blocking out unwelcome light and noise in hotel rooms.
5. They’re affordable Bluetooth sleepmasks are surprisingly affordable, especially when you compare them to other sleep aids on the market. So, if you’re looking for a cost-effective way to improve your sleep, a bluetooth sleepmask is definitely worth considering. We love the one we ordered from Aliexpress for something like $10 shipped here. Can’t really go wrong with that price as they help a pretty good amount in getting us to sleep easily.
Finally, the conclusion to Bluetooth sleep masks
We hope, and pray, that we will never have to write about this topic again. it was just gnawing at the back of our souls while we finished the other articles. We had done one and thought we will spread the word on this wonderful topic.
But then we thought let’s write some more, and include some bluetooth headsets and maybe that will be better. But then again, we were feeling like it wasn’t an apples to apples comparison as it wasn’t a headband as that was selling it short. And it wasn’t a set of headphones as … it just wasn’t.
So finally we landed on the fact that the thing that best described it would be a Bluetooth Sleep Mask , so that made us happy. Well technically, it could be something like a half mask… as it covers a little less than a normal mask would… but we are done with this rabbit hole… we promise….