Release date: 30 Oct 2011
- Added DirectX video capturing. Don't inflate those balloons yet though!!! This doesn't mean that hardware accelerated windows can now be captured.
This is simply an alternative capturing method.
- Added the option to capture a specific window instead of an entire screen.
- Support for more than two monitors.
- Added a window to view the captured colours. This can be handy for testing purposes.
- Added a hotkey configuration window. More functions will follow in future versions.
- Performance increase.
Release date: 16 Feb 2011
- Resolved an issue that made Amblone unable to launch on some systems
Amblone v1.2 (No longer available, use v1.2.1)
Release date: 26 Jan 2011
- Added the Fake TV mode, in which the lightpattern of a television is simulated. This is an excellent anti-burglar measure. The shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + E.
- Realized a large reduction of CPU usage in static colour and coloursweep mode.
- Added the Minimal brightness slider, which will force a certain minimal light intensity. Setting this option can help against flickering and reduce eye strain.
Release date: 6 Nov 2010
- Adopted a versioning system for new Amblone releases
- Added automatic update notifications
- Added control shortcuts:
Ctrl + Shift + 1: Select primary monitor
Ctrl + Shift + 2: Select secundary monitor
Ctrl + Shift + Q: Temporarily set all channels to the last defined static colour
Ctrl + Shift + W: Temporarily set all channels to coloursweep
- Included 'reset.inf' in the Amblone directory, which resets all Amblone configuration options.
Install the file by right-clicking it and selecting 'Install'